The Rise of Tiamat
Cult of the Dragon
The Cult is a secret organization that has historically focused on making undead dragons to fulfill a prophecy.
- The cultists have been raiding towns and villages along the less populated areas of the Sword Coast recently. The focus appears to have been on looting, with precious and semi-precious metals and gems being the focus.
- The two leaders that the Guardians have seen to date – Frulam Mondath and Langdedrosa Cyanwrath – both wear purple robes and dragon insignia.
- Cultists greet each other with a raised hand, the five fingers spread, and sometimes with the index and ring fingers bent, while saying “Praise Tiamat’s glory” or similar.
- The Cult has some dragon eggs that they are trying to hatch.
- A blue dragon assisted the Cult during the attack on Greenest.
- Large numbers of kobolds have been assisting the cult.
- They are preparing for the return of Tiamat, Queen of Dragons.
Greenest in Flames: The cultists were responsible for the raid on Greenest, and even brought in a blue dragon ally.
Raiders’ Camp: The Guardians infiltrated the Cultist camp near Greenest, discovering many details about their plans and beliefs.